summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Ready to Commit to a New Year's Resolution

The days surely pass so very quickly and I realize that I have not posted a new blog for what seems like forever...yes, forever is a long time.

So, that being said, I wanted to make mention, before any more time passes, that I am already planning my New Year's Resolution and I want to share it with you here, in the hope, to give me the incentive to follow through on the promise to myself.

My 2017 resolution, one of many I might add, is to post regularly to this blog.  The blogs might be a bit different than those I have actually posted over the years - they may be shorter stories, a simple recalling of a moment, or my usual long account - expect anything. Every day provides some kind of interest and I plan, resolve, to document that which is of interest to me and, perhaps, to you.

My other resolutions include, in no particular order: get healthier, lose some weight, spend more time with Snowball and Buddy, take time away from the farm with Glenn to explore and have fun, keep the gardens looking neat and trim, read more books, write more stories, practice painting - as in pictures, improve my photography skills,  keep in better touch with family and friends.  I am sure that this is not a complete list.  I know I will add more as the year progresses. There is something more I always want to do.

Notice the absence of 'increasing housecleaning hours'? 

Yep...that will never make my resolution list.  NEVER!



Kudos to those of you who are able to keep a well-tended home. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment