summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

He's Back


Yesterday was a RED-LETTER day for me…well, at least I made a notation, in pencil, in my calendar.



My Green Heron returned to our farm pond. YIPPEE! I love that little guy.  He made a quick appearance, as if to say, “I’m back!” and disappeared.



No great photo yet, but I did get a funny little silhouette, today, of the heron flying from his perch in the walnut tree.  He flew directly to the middle of the cattails and disappeared, again, from my sight. 



cattails...here I come

















That’s fine.  Just knowing that he is back, and hopefully here to stay through the summer, is outstanding.



I look forward to our daily interaction.  Little Green, as I call him, puts a smile on my face!


No comments:

Post a Comment