summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Thursday, July 4, 2013

INDEPENDENCE DAY - WHAT DOES THIS DAY MEAN TO YOU?



To me, Independence Day means....
 
FREEDOM
To me, freedom means….
·         Being able to voice my opinions openly
·         Working diligently to ‘get ahead’ for the good of my family
·         Making my own ethical and commonsense decisions
·         Exploring my country unhindered
·         Being safe from ‘enemies’
·         Offering charity on my terms
·         Helping my kids pursue their dreams
·         Maintaining my personal privacy
·         Supporting my republic form of government in upholding the Constitution, the Bill of Rights (my civil rights) and Independence

How many rights are you willing to lose to a huge, intrusive and ever-expanding government claiming, under the illusion, ‘for your protection’?
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment