summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Water System, Phase Two - Remaining Details Complete



 
 

 

The finishing details on the new water system at ‘55’, phase two, are decisively complete.
 



 

The other day, Glenn and Becky finally had a few extra minutes to complete the stock waterer corral.  They needed to hang the last two of four gates to finish the project. 

 

The corral fences off one of the two stock waterers on the farm.  This corral acts like a hub.  The gates allow only one section of pasture to be accessed by the cattle at one time; yet providing easy access to water -  a principle of our grazing system.


 

My comments at the work site were not appreciated, so I left walking back through the pastures to find better company; perhaps, the cats.










I saw many beautiful fall-flowering weeds along the way. 




Again, I came out a winner!

 



Enough with the camera already....
 

Take my picture, take my picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment