summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Spring Arrives...Calendar Verified


Well, it is official…Spring is here.



There is nothing I enjoy more than getting outside in the early morning on an early spring day to hear the robust birdsong.  There are so many different species of birds singing at once that it is difficult, if impossible, to distinguish any one particular bird.  All the birds are singing their own songs, their own tunes, yet the combination works. 



This morning was such a morning.  The intensity was almost too much, yet again, it is just the way I like it – happy birds, one and all.



And, I was right in the middle…a kind of surround sound.  No matter the direction my walk took, I was enveloped in the sweet melodies of my feathered friends.



Perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment