summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Monday, November 5, 2012

Got It !


I was at the kitchen sink filling a liter plastic bottle (recycled soda bottle) full of water.  I use this bottle to water my upstairs houseplants.

 

As I was filling, I was also looking out the window where I saw a perfect photo op…a mockingbird eating the red dogwood berries in the shine of the lowering sun of late afternoon.

 

I hurriedly placed the half-filled bottle down on the counter and ran to get my camera.  I did not release my hold quickly enough; the bottle tipped over and unleashed water onto my counter, down and inside the three underlying drawers, and finally coming to rest in quite a puddle on the floor.

 

But…I got my photo!


 
 
 
And, another feathered friend in my autumn yard...
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment