summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Friday, April 13, 2012

A Bit of Spice




Friday the 13th…personally, I have an affinity for this day.  I like to think of it as a day to
CELEBRATE!

Why?  I have no idea.



Friday the 13th is on the same list as my birthday; first day of spring, summer, winter, and fall; May Day…



Today,  I celebrated by meeting with a friend for lunch.  I have not seen Debbie for over two years.    We agreed to meet much sooner the next time. 



I enjoy Debbie’s company, she says she enjoys mine - I think that might be kind on her part.  Fortunately, Debbie is kind.



When we parted; I felt energized, happy, content.  I need to get out more.  I determined that getting out of my laidback, solitary routine of farm life; which I truly love; does have its benefits.



After all, like THEY say, variety is the spice of life!




HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!



No comments:

Post a Comment