summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fighter Jet


Late this afternoon, I noticed a plane flying, what I thought, was straight up into the sky.

 

I called Glenn to the window and he said it was flying at an angle; sharp angle, but angle none the less. 

 

A few minutes later, my curiosity got the best of me and I grabbed my camera hoping to get a better look via my telephoto lens.


 

While I was trying to focus in on that plane, this fighter jet past through my field of vision. 
 
 

 

Neat…I was finally able to get a shot of a fighter jet that has eluded me for years ; they are faster than my reaction.
 

 

Note: This was the third fighter jet that passed directly over our farm today.  I tend to feel safer knowing those guys are in my sky, even if they are only on a training flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment