summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Got It!



 
While wandering about the house, which is customary for me, I saw a blur from the corner of my eye.  On further inspection, I discovered that MY hummingbird had returned; visiting the potted flowers on my back deck.  I never doubted his return; I doubted my ability to be able to get a few good photos of him.

 

I quickly retrieved my camera and hoped for a few good shots from the inside, through two glass doors, of the house.  I knew if I attempted to go outside, I would scare him away.  In my book, a fuzzy photo is better than no photo.  And, I always continue to try for that ‘perfect’ picture.

 

Got it…my hummingbird for posterity; these are not the best photos, but they are good enough to enjoy.

 

So, enjoy!
 
look closely... the green feathers blend with the leaves
 


 



notice the teeny feet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment