summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May?


One day soon I will be complaining that it is hot…summer will have arrived.  Not today, though.

 

Every year seems to follow the same course, give or take…one day it is a comfortable, cool spring day and the next day the hot, humid days of summer have arrived.  The change is always quick, always overnight.

 

But, this year, that change has not occurred yet.  It is late.  In fact, it is not cool, but down right cold.  I am freezing.  I am freezing every day. I have to wear a sweatshirt inside the house to stay warm as Glenn shut down the furnace at the beginning of April.  And, during the past week, we have experienced rain as if it was still April. You know…April showers.  No. let me revise - we are having April deluges.  Our area is under a flood watch. In fact, thunderstorms are in the forecast for the rest of the week.  

 

My question is…

 

Where is May?

No comments:

Post a Comment