summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Friday, October 3, 2014

3 October 2014


RAIN!  We got some rain today.  Not a real storm but more rain than we have received in just about…forever.  I exaggerate, but not by much.  I will just say that the weeks of dust have finally been washed off my car and off our cattle.

 

This evening Glenn and I attended an art opening in historic downtown Staunton, Virginia. A first for us.  We knew both of the featured artists, Agnes Carbrey and Ryan Russell.  Agnes and Ryan are both very accomplished artists, each having a definite style.  Agnes and Ryan use a lot of color in their artwork.  I love COLOR! 


Check out the colorful paintings....
 
the featured artists - Ryan Russell and Agnes Carbrey
(Note:  both Agnes and Ryan are talented musicians as well)



Without getting into too much detail, Ryan paints wonderful landscapes and Agnes paints human bodies with a twist. 

 

I would love to own a painting by either artist, or both.  (Hint, hint Glenn)  I have plenty of open wall space which would be highlighted by an original, colorful work of truly beautiful art.  Knowing the artist...a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment