summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

Typical spring…changes occur in a blink of an eye.  Fast, really fast.


Bloodwort -  in the AM
   Woodland Wildflower
Bloodwort -  in the PM


This morning, my first order of business, was to get outside early with the singing birds.  As I walked around my entire garden observing each little alteration; and there were many, I was being serenaded.  My garden birds were not shy; they did not hold back.  They blasted their tunes out on high volume; almost deafening to my ears.  Their enthusiastic level is characteristic of early spring.  The birds are happy, overjoyed.  Eventually, as the season progresses, they will turn the volume down.  Now, I value their passion, their gusto for life.





What a perfect way to begin the day; full of hope.


The plants are similar to the birds; exhibiting their zest for life; but in a quiet way - breaking ground to exist another year, producing wonderful flowers which will yield seeds; sustaining their life.

Will we be able to do the same;  sustain our life?  Only time will tell.



Enjoy the Moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment