summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Friday, February 10, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENN

Today is Glenn's birthday...age, old.

This morning, Glenn and I decided  that we were going to forget about our ages from here on out.  I rarely recall my age anyways, let alone Glenn's; not important figures for me to remember.

Celebration was at a minimum, work was priority as usual.  So, I spent the day with Glenn delivering a load of logs to the sawmill, checked on the fence-building efforts at '55', and miscellaneous smaller tasks. 



But, I did want to get a current photo...so, here is Glenn, on his birthday, with his new (used 1997) pick-up truck (MGM was on the truck when Glenn purchased it  - Mountain Glen M_______.   Any suggestions?) tricked out with working snowplow.  He is ready, the air temperatures are getting colder, there is a chance of flurries in the immediate forecast...well, maybe Glenn will get to try out his new toy.



But, I doubt it!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday and it's no longer spring here; it's been snowing since late last night and should continue until tomorrow or Monday.

    ReplyDelete