summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's About the Farm

My brain is exploding with the current events. 

I was prepared to be political, voice more of my opinion until my daughter reminded me that it is about the farm, our refuge which provides for our hopes, our goals, our dreams. 



Mountain Glen Farm is a place that we cherish as a family, a place that gives us peace. A place where I am content.





Sure, I understand that we are part of a larger entity, a world that is full of opinions to which I might agree, disagree, or be indifferent.  I can still have my own opinion.  Nevertheless, I understand that we, as Americans, all need to live and work together to strengthen and to support this great country - the U.S.A.

Here, at the farm; we place value, an importance, on our life, on our family, on our friends, and on our all-inclusive surroundings.  This combination designs our retreat, our quiet place.  The farm gives us reprieve.

Where is your place, your own personal sanctuary, in your life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment