summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Monday, July 25, 2011

Tech-challenged

Let me put it bluntly, I hate technology.  Yes, I know, that is a pretty broad statement, and I probably should be a bit more judicious with my language.  OK, I hate SOME technology.

Today, it is my computer.  I am trying to e-mail a bunch, 77 to be exact, of pictures.  I have been trying for several hours, trying different procedures, and nothing seems to work.

I have e-mailed these same pictures before, to the same recipient, with no problems.  All I did differently was rename all 77 pictures.  And now, they sit in their folder.  I can open the folder, I can view each photo; I just cannot e-mail the photos.  I have tried dividing the folder into smaller-sized attachments, but that does not work either.

I guess I could try e-mailing the photos one by one, but that would not only be tedious, but that would be crazy!

Granted, I admit that I am computer-challenged, but this is a task I have repeatedly executed.  Why will it not work today?  What am I doing wrong?

All I can say is...technology...it is great when it works and a nuisance when it doesn't.

Enjoy your evening.  I will try to enjoy mine.



P.S. Hurray!  We have received one tenth of an inch of rain this evening - not much, but a little rain is better than no rain during a drought.

No comments:

Post a Comment