summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Monday, December 12, 2011

A Smile and A Laugh


Lately, I have been been spending most of my time sending out the family Christmas cards, finishing handmade gifts, and organizing (which does not include cleaning) the house.  I could benefit from a 48 hour day, but that will never happen. 

Time is very important to me.  I know it is quite a finite fortune.  But, I still love to listen and nod my head to the melody of the chimes and striking hours of my clock.  Even though, I realize my own time is ticking away; I have a smile of contentment on my face.

So, I took a movie of my clock chiming. I can listen to the music of 12 o'clock (the hour of maximum joy) any time I wish. 

And, when I looked and listened to the short flick on the computer screen, which is much larger and the details more obvious than on my camera screen,  I started to laugh uncontrollably.  Not only did I get a movie of my clock, but I also got of movie of myself in the reflection.  Look closely...see my bobbing head?


 


OK...you can stop laughing now.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Ha!!!! Did you make this movie before or after the rum cake?! asy

    ReplyDelete