summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Full Moon

The past few nights have been brightened by the fulling moon. 



I can see the boards fence, the trees, the outline of the distant mountains, the ghostly clouds quite clearly by the light of the moon.


As the moon light directly shines into my window and onto me,  I think that perhaps a pair of moonglasses would be in order or a swathing of moontan lotion - the light is that bright.  Only kidding, even though; the source of the light is the sun.


In reality, I relish the uniqueness, the unearthly aura.  I look forward to sleeping enveloped in this mystical glow;  to those nights which are illuminated by moon beams.  I am tranquil, at peace. 


And, in another 30 days, I will get to experience this unrivaled serenity over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment