summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Friday, September 30, 2011

Taking a Photo of A Dew Drop Falling, Not, But....

I love to wander about, with camera slung around my neck; ready for my next photo op.

I came upon dew drops gathered, then falling from the large leaves on my grape vines.  I wondered if I could get a picture of a drop falling?  Well, several attempts and a lot of waiting between, the answer is no.  I cannot get that photo of a dew drop in mid air.




LOOK closely.....

But,  the dew drop itself made for an interesting photo, so I took several to make sure I would get at least one good picture.  I never know the quality of the picture until I view it on my computer screen.  Many a photo look good viewed on the camera screen, but once I download to the computer, the 'good' picture - countless times, results in one that is not quite clear - not totally blurry, but fuzzy enough to delete.


Dew drop upside down - now, keep looking....

See the picture in the drop - the tree, the fence, the lawn...


While viewing the dew drops on the comupter, I was surprised - even a bit shocked.  Right there in the dew drop itself was another picture - one of the yard beyond the drop - upside-down, but a clear, concise diminuative photo of the yard beyond the dew drop. Amazing!

I am going to have to try that exercise again....I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment