summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

summer greens at Mountain Glen Farm

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year - 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everyone!

Today is the first day of a new year.  In reality, it is today; not yesterday, not tomorrow - no matter the year. A day as any other - one to be cherished and appreciated - a fleeting unit of time.

But, as tradition dictates, I have made three resolutions for this new year.

Now, I have been thinking long and hard on these resolutions over the past few weeks.  I wanted to make sure the resolutions were on the easy side so that I could actually honor them over the course of the year; yet, being worthwhile at the same time. And, I chose three, in what I think, as a feasible number.

In review, without getting specific, my three resolutions are self-motivational - not planned, just the outcome.  I did not realize that I needed so much maintenance - evidently, I do.

So, today being the first day of the rest of the year, I will begin working on my resolutions. 

As of this moment, check one. 

Well, I am off to a good start; but, it is still very early in terms of year, not day.

I am determined to stay focused and positive.  After all, how difficult can it be to concentrate on three resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment